We Are Your Water Damage Specialists
While water is such a valuable and precious resource, it is also one of the most destructive and dangerous of forces. Every year, it causes billions of dollars in damage to homes and businesses. Water Damage can occur from a pipe breaking in your home, a sump pump or water heater failing, or be the aftermath from Mother Nature’s devastating forces such as a hurricane, tornado, or raging flood. The best way to minimize these losses is to get immediate help. Each of our professionals are fully equipped with an emergency service vehicle to respond immediately to your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We’ll be on-site as quickly as possible after receiving a call from you. We work with homeowners, business owners, property managers, risk managers, and/or plumbers.
Common Water Damage Scenarios
These scenarios can include but are not limited to:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Appliance Malfunctions and overflows
- Heavy rain or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
- Sump Pump Failure
IICR certified professionals
As certified professionals by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration(IICR), we provide outstanding service which will include moisture readings, water extraction, structure dry-downs, and hazardous waste mitigation for even the smallest of areas.
Our comprehensive water damage mitigation services include:
- Ensuring your property is dry by use of on-site high-speed air movers and dehumidifiers and our own in-house drying facility for any movable assets.
- Disinfecting and deodorizing the affected area within your home or business.
- Water and sewage removal
- Residential and commercial extraction
24/7 Emergency Services
Midwest Restoration is always there for you with 24/7 emergency services.
Whatever the cause of the water damage is in your home or business, Your Emergency Is Our Priority. There are many different scenarios for water damage in your home. Our promise is to help our customers through this traumatic process from beginning to end.
Our process includes:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying of affected areas such as walls, padding, and furniture
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions such as clothes, linens, books, and documents
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repairing the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services
- Assisting with filing insurance claims