We Are Hiring!
Rebuild Project Manager
Midwest Restoration is seeking a knowledgeable and hands-on Rebuild Project Manager capable of working with multiple timelines across various projects. The Rebuild Project Manager will work hand-in-hand with each customer and coordinate all of the pieces needed to complete the project. Rebuild projects can include scheduling our on-staff technicians to complete tasks or hiring subcontractors. The person in this role would ensure all work is done satisfactorily up to the standards of the customer and Midwest Restoration.
- Coordinating with team members daily tasks for technicians
- Planning and obtaining materials needed on job sites
- Visiting active project sites and reviewing progress and workmanship
- Demonstrate and train proper
- Visiting completed mitigation project sites to assess for the rebuild stage
- Utilizing Xactimate to prepare detailed rebuild billing documents
- Regular communication with existing rebuild customers as well as new prospects
- Discussing a realistic project timeline with customers which may include relaying any delays due to materials or scheduling conflicts
- Discussing any insurance-related issues/concerns
- Discussing customer concerns as they arise throughout the project
- Logging any and all updates in our customer job database on a daily basis
We are searching for technicians that want a place to call HOME! Our technicians are typically doing something new every day. Midwest Restoration specializes in emergency response to structures affected by water, fire, mold, and storm damage. Willing to train anyone who is willing to work hard!